DV 2014 Visa Lottery.
DV 2014 visa lottery program is the one and only program in the world that offers easy immigration path to America. There are many other path to immigrate to the USA that are suitable for the talented people under the H-1B , H-2B , L-1, J1, E1, E2, and TN1 Visas programs. Any way, the green card lottery is preferred as the best path to immigrate to the USA. The program gives a lucky person with required eligibility to immigrate to the USA with less money in short period of time. Because of this millions of people participate in this draw through the internet.
The American Government officially conducts this program in a simple manner although the program is covered by strict rules.
To participate in the diversity visa lottery you must have the following qualifications. If you don't have any of them don't participate in this draw.
- You birth should be occurred in a country that should be eligible to participate in the program.
- Your age must be more then 18 years of age to meet the educational requirements.
- You must have successfully completed High school degree after following 12 years of education in the junior and high school.
- Other wise must meet the required work experience as per the draw instructions.
- Married person must include spouse and eligible children in the application form and failure to do so will disqualify you from the program.
- A person can include only one spouse as eligible spouse.
- If you are selected as a winner,
- You must have good health and should be certified by an Embassy approved medical practitioner.
- You must be a clean citizen with out any crime record.
- You must not have violated any of the American immigration laws.
- You must provide one affidavit of support from an American citizen or PR holder through the I-134 form.
- You must be prepared to pay the required immigrant visa and the DV processing fee of US$ 330 for you and each of your dependants.
American Government will issue only the visas, if you are selected and proofed that you are eligible to obtain the visa at the visa interview.
Once you had received the visa, you must pay another US $65 as the USICS processing fee before you start your journey.
Take note only participating in the DV-2014 is free, there after you must pay all the related fees to immigrate to the USA.
No flight ticket will be issued by the U.S Government.
No housing facility will be offered by the U.S Government.
No medical expenses will be paid for the medical examinations at the time of your interview.
No travel allowances will not paid when you are attending the visa interview in another country.
For any given reason if your visas have been refused by the US Embassy, the visa processing fees will not be refunded to you. It is visa processing fee.
So, read and understand all of the visa lottery instructions before participating in the American visa lottery program.
When the DV 2014 will start and close?
Started on 02/10/2012 and was closed on 03/11/2012 after accepting entries for 30 days.
When the DV-2014 Results will be available?
It is now available in the internet
When the interviews will commence?
From 01 October 2013.